Dr. Clint Barrett , DDS, MD
Dr. Clint Barrett was born in Albany, Texas. After attending Howard Payne University in Brownwood, Texas and graduating from Angelo State University in San Angelo, Texas, he received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas and then received his Medical Doctorate from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana, Illinois. Dr. Barrett completed a one-year internship in Internal Medicine at the University of Illinois and then completed his training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Carle Clinic Foundation Hospital in Urbana, Illinois and then returned home to Texas to join West Texas Oral Facial Surgery in 1998. His professional interests include general and complex oral and maxillofacial procedures such as wisdom tooth removal, bone grafting, and dental implant reconstruction of the upper and lower jaws.
Dr. Barrett has served on the Medical Executive Committee at Covenant Medical Center in Lubbock, Texas and has served multiple leadership roles for the Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is a Diplomat of the National Dental Board of Anesthesiology and has multiple professional memberships including the South Plains District Dental Society, the Texas Dental Association, American Dental Association, the Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the Southwest Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. Dr. Barrett’s interests outside of clinical practice include golf and hunting.
MEMBERSHIPS AND HONORS:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology, Fellow
- Southwest Society Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Board of Directors
- Academy of Osseointegration
- Medical Executive Committee at Covenant Medical Center
- South Plains District Dental Society, Former President
- Texas Dental Association
- American Dental Association